Question:
Is he my friend??
2006-02-19 16:18:49 UTC
WEll he says hes my friend and always talks to me in homeroom.... he tells me everything. This kid dylan on my bus talks to him in class and are kinda friends and he always says he talks **** on me.. like calling me a $lut, *****, and deush bag... i thought he was my friend :( who do i beleive. i asked him b4 and he said dylan was lying he never said that. but if im not even friends with dylan y would he tell me that if he didnt now something.
Six answers:
2006-02-20 08:09:53 UTC
Eddy I beleive is on the right track, I was thinking the same thing!

Quoted from EDDY!

"Dylan might be making this stuff up because he may like you himself and he wants you to like him and not the other guy, or the other guy is saying nice things about you and Dylan doesnt want you to know that because he is afraid you might take time away from Dylan and the other guy's "guy"time."

I agree with her!
Eddy
2006-02-20 00:25:22 UTC
It sounds like Dylan is the problem...is the other guy and Dylan friends? Dylan might be making this stuff up because he may like you himself and he wants you to like him and not the other guy, or the other guy is saying nice things about you and Dylan doesnt want you to know that because he is afraid you might take time away from Dylan and the other guy's "guy"time.
stopsign21212
2006-02-20 00:21:09 UTC
I think that he is your friend but, he has a hard time showing it around you. It is like the movie greese. Yeah I know old movie but still it is the perfect senerio. He's you friend but you got to be carefull.
Gangsta Penguin
2006-02-20 15:54:22 UTC
i think he likes you, and he is just having a hard time dealing with it
joeblow
2006-02-20 00:25:57 UTC
mabey he likes you more then a friend and so does dillan and dillan is jelious of him
namelessjabber
2006-02-20 10:39:00 UTC
i think you confused royalty with loyalty. our future is doomed.