Question:
In Princess Academy Palace of Stone, who does Miri end up with? Timon or Peder?
2012-11-27 21:36:54 UTC
In Princess Academy Palace of Stone, who does Miri end up with? Timon or Peder?
Four answers:
Trevor
2012-11-29 04:04:04 UTC
I believe she ends up with Peder, dear girl. I hope that is what you wanted to happen.

From the link:

I hated Timon. I despised him for the entire book. That lying, annoying boy who tried to take Peder's place?! I don't think so.

Thank you, Shannon Hale, for making sure that it was Miri and Peder, not Miri and Timon.
biastock
2016-10-01 13:41:29 UTC
Princess Academy Palace Of Stone
?
2012-11-28 16:56:08 UTC
Coming down from the mountain to a new life in the city seems a thrill beyond imagining. When Miri and her friends from Mount Eskel set off to help the future princess Britta prepare for her royal wedding, she is happy about her chance to attend school in the capital city. There, Miri befriends students who seem so sophisticated and exciting... until she learns that they have some frightening plans. They think that Miri will help them, that she "should "help them. Soon Miri finds herself torn between loyalty to the princess and her new friends' ideas, between an old love and a new crush, and between her small mountain home and the bustling city. Picking up where "Princess Academy "left off, this incredible stand-alone story celebrates the joys of friendship, the delight of romance, and the fate of a beloved fairy tale kingdom
HRH The Princess Posh, Duchess Of Pooch!
2012-11-27 23:04:02 UTC
I have no idea. Why don't you ask this in the Books forum? That's what it's for. We are here to discuss royalty. We are not here to discuss books. And if this is a homework assignment, we are definitely not here for that. There is actually a forum called "Homework Help" though it ought to be called "Cheating" since that's all anyone ever goes there for. Try one of those forums if you want an answer.

Hope this helps.